1. In the year 2000 how much money did the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services spend on nursing home care?
|a. $17.7 billion||b. $85.5 billion||c. $92.9 billion|
2. What is the average life expectancy for women living in the United States?
|a. 50.7 years||b. 75 years||c. 79.5 years|
3. What is the leading cause of death in America?
|a. Stroke||b. Heart Disease||c. Flu|
4. Which sex suffers more from mental impairment prior to the age of 79?
|a. Men||b. Women|
5. What percentage of people age 65 and over will need long term care services?
|a. Greater than 30%||b. Approximately 25%||c. Less than 10%|