Solid Waste Complex & Recycling Department
503 Monroeville Rd
Swedesboro, NJ 08085
SOLID WASTE COMPLEX – FROM ROUTE 45
- Traveling southbound on Route 45, enter Mullica Hill at traffic light (Harrison House diner);
- Continue south on Route 45, where it bears to the right at the Friends Meeting House/School (Route 77 is straight);
- Follow Route 45 approximately 3 miles (at 1.7 miles there will be a traffic light go straight);
- Turn right at second crossroad onto Route 694;
- Landfill entrance is 1 mile on your left.
SOLID WASTE COMPLEX – FROM ROUTE 322
- Traveling westbound on Route 322 (towards Mullica Hill), you will see the “Old Mill” (large red barn structure);
- Bear to the left of the Old Mill;
- Turn left onto Route 45 and follow directions above.
SOLID WASTE COMPLEX – FROM I-295 (SOUTHBOUND)
- Take Exit 11 (Route 322 east);
- Follow 322 to traffic light – Mobil station on left, WaWa on right;
- Turn right at light on Route 538;
- Follow to dead end at Kings Highway (Vesuvio pizzeria in front of you);
- Turn right onto Kings Highway;
- Travel one block and turn left at gas station (first left) onto Glen Echo Avenue/Route 694;
- Travel 3 miles to Landfill on right.
SOLID WASTE COMPLEX – FROM NJ TURNPIKE
- Take exit 2 (Swedesboro/Route 322);
- Turn left onto Route 322 west;
- First traffic light turn left onto Kings Highway (Kingsway H.S. on right);
- Travel approximately 1 mile and turn left onto Glen Echo Avenue/Route 694 (gas station on left);
- Travel 3 mile to Landfill on right.